As of September 2020, the number of projects funded under Innovative Programmes has reached 188, including 185 projects through intermediaries, two projects through the Collective Impact platform, and a project through the Pay-for-Success model. More information about the newly approved projects will be provided in due course.
For information about intermediary programmes, funding schemes and funded projects, please contact the respective intermediaries and/or the funded projects directly.
- Project type: prototype | start-up | scale-up
- Service scope: healthcare | food | living | transport | job training and opportunities | education and learning | community participation | other service types
- Major beneficiaries: children and youth | elderly | persons with disabilities | ethnic minorities | low-income families | other beneficiary groups
- Intermediary Programme: Good Seed | Impact Incubator
- Funding Status: active | ended