A fashion brand that co-creates products with social value to enhance social inclusion through discovering unspoken stories (e.g. ex-offenders) in Hong Kong
UNSPOKEN. is a fashion brand that connects marginalized groups (ex-offenders) with different professions to co-create products with social value. It brings ex-offenders to join a co-working team with designers and journalists to cultivate their talents. Through dialogues, the team will dig out inspiring stories in Hong Kong and materialise those stories by creating products with social meaning and positive messages.
Name of Organisation
Approved Funding Amount
Funding Period (Status)
9 months (Ended)
- Engaged 4 ex-offenders, 6 local designers, 2 journalists.
- Conducted art therapy workshops for 15 inmates in partnership with Correctional Services Department.
- Completed 15 different product design and proceeded to production.
- Attracted more than 500 followers to Facebook Fanpage.
- Reached out to more than 5 000 people through different media coverage and marketing events.