The second term Task Force assumed office in December 2014. One of its undertakings is to formulate future strategies for the Fund.
A workshop was held in March 2015 in which Task Force Members deliberated on the Fund’s future development. These five strategies were set out as a result of the workshop.
- Drive results from Flagship Projects / Intermediaries
(More about Food Support Flagship Project, Intermediaries Programmes and Gerontechnology Platform)
- Establish Idea and Solution Bank
- Engage Business Sector through CSV / ESG Reporting
- Identify and Nurture Sector/ Segment Leaders
- Raise Public Awareness and Support
In accordance with these strategies and drawing on experience and past accomplishment, the Fund will roll out initiatives and programmes to drive greater impact.