As of February 2023, the number of projects funded under Innovative Programmes has reached 400, including 393 projects through intermediaries, two projects through the Collective Impact platform, a project through the Pay-for-Success model, and four innovative projects seeking to promote inter-generational digital inclusion. More information about the newly approved projects will be provided in due course.
For information about intermediary programmes, funding schemes and funded projects, please contact the respective intermediaries and/or the funded projects directly. Please click here for the new batch of intermediaries appointed in 2023 and information about their innovative programmes.
- Project type: prototype | start-up | scale-up
- Service scope: healthcare | food | living | transport | job training and opportunities | education and learning | community participation | other service types
- Major beneficiaries: children and youth | elderly | persons with disabilities | people of diverse race | low-income families | other beneficiary groups
- Intermediary Programme: Good Seed | Impact Incubator | Innovator Farm | BEHub
- Funding Status: active | ended