As of June 2019, the number of projects funded through Innovative Programmes has reached 150, including 149 projects approved through intermediaries and a project sponsored through the Collective Impact platform. More information about the newly approved projects will be provided in due course.
- Project type: prototype | start-up | scale-up
- Service scope: healthcare | diet | living | transport | job training and opportunities | education and learning | community participation | other service types
- Major beneficiaries: children and youth | elderly | persons with disabilities | ethnic minorities | low-income families | other beneficiary groups
- Intermediary Programme: Good Seed | Impact Incubator
- Funding Status: active | ended