Teaching fellowship programme that nurtures future leaders and helps underprivileged students
The project is partnering with three schools with over 50% of students being from underprivileged groups in 2015-16. The fellowship programme includes:
- Recruiting university students with a passion for education and serving the community to become fellows;
- Training and developing the fellows with essential skills for teaching placement and designing tailor-made learning projects for underprivileged students;
- Deploying the fellows to partner schools to provide in-class core subject lessons, design extra-curricular activities, and lead life and career education for underprivileged students;
- Mentoring the fellows by business leaders; and
- Driving change by providing quality education for underprivileged students and an alumni network for future leaders (fellows).
The venture has received funding support from the SIE Fund for another start-up project.
- Click here to learn more about the "Hong Kong Social Innovator" behind this venture.