Design and provision of underclothing for underprivileged females
The venture will work with the stakeholders and medical practitioners to design and provide appropriate female underclothing for targeted underprivileged groups:
- Breast cancer patients: by working with cancer caring centres and prosthetic and orthotic units in hospitals to provide tailor-made rehabilitation bras for breast cancer patients.
- Mentally retarded persons: through collaborating with schools and NGOs to provide specially designed bras to the mentally retarded persons for free so that they can put on the bras by themselves with ease, thus enhancing their ability of self-care.
- Adolescent girls from low-income single-parent families: to offer quality underclothing to them at low-cost.
Besides, outreaching programmes will be held in collaboration with hospitals, schools and community venues to provide guidance on the optimum use of the apparel items.
- Click here to learn more about the "Hong Kong Social Innovators" behind this venture
Name of Organisation
Comfort Me Health Wear Company Limited
Approved Funding Amount
Funding Period (Status)
1 year (Ended)
- Provided tailor-made rehabilitation underclothing for over 670 breast cancer patients
- Collaborated with two hospitals to offer advice on selecting underclothing to over 90 breast cancer patients
- Provided job opportunities to 5 cancer survivors
- Conducted 13 seminars for 1230 students from 12 schools